Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Reader Writes...

Lisbon Reporter,

I attended Aubuchon's Open House today. What a magnificant event it was! The parking lot was full when I arrived. As I walked toward the door I could smell the aroma of hotdogs and hamburgers cooking on a grill. The line was long as people waited for their free food.

Inside the new store was full of customers. Kids were looking at the animals (bird, chickens, a chinchilla and a HUGE snake). The employees were busy loading bags of horse feed, dog food, bird seed, etc., onto hand trucks and bringing them to the customers vehicles. The popcorn machine was busy all afternoon making popcorn for anyone that wanted some. The store was full of great sales and everyone was taking advantage of them.

I would like to congratulate Aubuchon for a job well done! If you haven't had a chance to check out the new store, please do.

Janice Comber