Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Town Council's Lack of interest in Dealing with any Controversial Issue.

I wish to address the article that appeared on November 2 regarding my reason for leaving Lisbon.  My phone converstion was in fact recorded by Steve Eldridge with the help of at least one other person.  Mr. Eldridge called it "accidental", then proceded to play it to numerous employees and to at least two town councilors.  He further had someone transcribe the tape!  Sounds like Watergate doesn't it?
My leaving did not relate to this recording as it was done in September 2008 and I left in May 2009.
I left of my own free will, not because of this incident alone.  The list is very long and revolves around both the town manager's actions as well as the town council's lack of interest in dealing with any controversial issue.


Jerry Samson