Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Would Appreciate

Would appreciate you posting this as people feel free to use my position (School Comm) in vain.  That should have not been listed as a caption as that letter was sent to each ind. council member as a concerned parent/tax payer.  ..............


To the Town Council Member who sent my conerned tax payer letter to the Lisbon Reporter,

I wrote that letter personnally to you as a tax payer as it was signed in your email.  That letter had nothing to do with me being a school board representative, nor would I use that position to speak.  You talk at each meeting about how you do not hear from the public, well look what happens when a tax payor writes to you. You send it to the Lisbon Reporter and have them publish it.  Although I can guess which poor town council  member sent it in, which shows how much HE is worthy of his position. I am glad you sent it in because that is my personal feeling as a PARENT and TAX PAYER and am happy to tell anyone

I am a tax payer and mother of four.  I am ashamed that you could not take my words as that.  I still speak for myself, the Town Council member who sent my personal letter to the Lisbon Reporter should not have used my position as a way of power.  Tax payer's should be aware of how much you truly care.

Kathi Yergin
Once again, TAX PAYER!!!!