Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Monday, October 11, 2010

Dot Fitzgerald Reply to Andy Riordan‏

One thing is for sure when you read the Lisbon Reporter, you're going to find Dot Fitzgerald there somewhere. She has no idea what my problem is with the Water Dept but as usual, she spouts off.  Sorry Dot, I've known Bill Bauer for at least 30 years, not as long as you since your older, he's also a brother Mason, which is supposed to mean something,  My particular problem was agreed to be one ,by the Town Manager, who I know you love,also, the big Dept. that takes care of the whole town, Public Works, who does a tremendous job, offered to me, to take care of the minor problem that Bill Bauer wouldn't, unless I presented it before a public meeting.  I thanked the Public Works through their secretary and took care of it. myself. Cost me $30.00  but a lot of pain on my 74 year old back.  

Andy Riordan