Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

FREEDOMFORCE: Open Letter to Obama from the Daughter of a Soldier in Chattanooga

Posted on Onan Coca

I recently received an anonymous note from a reader that he had gotten from a friend who had gotten it from another friend. The note was from someone who said they were the daughter of a soldier and a life-long Chattanoogan and that they were tired of President Obama’s recalcitrance to protect American citizens. I’m not sure of the note’s provenance, or if there is any way to prove that it’s “real,” but I can say that there is no doubt in my mind that there are many Americans who believe every word written in the short note to Obama.

Dear Mr. President  
      
Where are you?

As I sit here at 4:30 in the morning with my seven year old
daughter who hasn’t slept since our City was attacked by a terrorist who grew up here and called it “Home” for 24 years of his Muslim life.. 
TO READ MORE: http://freedomforce.com/5606/open-letter-to-obama-from-the-daughter-of-a-soldier-in-chattanooga/
   

No comments: