Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Monday, November 11, 2013

USCCA: I am PROUD to be an American!



I am PROUD to be an American! 
 
Our pastor paused his sermon yesterday
and asked the congregation to rise and look out the west windows.
 

Outside were 5 soldiers, and on cue,
they offered a perfect 3-volley salute to all
US veterans, past, present and future.


The choir then softly started singing "The Battle
Hymn of the Republic".


I can tell you that the pride I feel
every day as a citizen of this great
country welled up inside me like never before.


While things may be going on in Washington that
we may not agree with, the fact remains that this is still
the greatest country on God's earth and...

I am PROUD to be an American!

If you are a veteran, or have served in an military
capacity, I salute you and thank you for your service.

Stay safe,


Tim Schmidt
President | USCCA

P. S. - The USCCA fights for the rights of armed Patriots by
protecting their God-given rights to self-defense and self-protection.
 

Joining the USCCA today means you'll be joining over 60,000 others
who've decided to take the next step in their journey as responsibly armed Americans.



Submitted by: "Tim Schmidt"

No comments: