Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Push Me, I'll Push Back Even Harder Says Yeah!!!; ABC News: W. Va. Woman Fights to Collect $10 Million from Debt Collectors

In a twist of irony, a West Virginia woman is trying to collect money from a collection agency. Diana Mey, of Wheeling, W. Va., won the largest judgment ever against an abusive debt collection company -- more than $10 million.
"I'm a mom, and I'm a housewife, and I'm an accidental activist," Mey said.

   That's What Lisbon Police Chief David T. Brooks called Some Residents on Feb. 17, 2009 of which even a member  had "stormed the Beaches of Normandy" during the D-Day Invasion, Liberating the country of France.

"Hey Brooks,NOW would be a GREAT time  for you to pull your bottom lip up over your head and swallow."

Oh please stand by, 'cause a follow-up story is 'going to leave a Mark'.
From her small-town home base in Wheeling, Mey went after a debt collection empire that hounds people nationwide and won. But she still hasn't received any money.
"I don't know that I'll ever collect a dime, but if I can get their operation shut down, that would make me very happy."
Watch the full story on "Nightline" TONIGHT at 11:35 p.m. ET/PT

Read more here on this one.

No comments: