Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Saturday, May 19, 2012

As The Councilors 'Flow' In Lisbon ! ! ! : Lisbon Belittles Private Citizen at Public Meeting



Mrs. Maloy’s stellar performance at last Tuesdays Council Meeting is still reverberating within the borders of Lisbon.

I personally have heard more comments from people utterly disgusted with this travesty than from any other Council event in recent history. Many people, especially women, are  really embarrassed by Mrs. Maloy’s use of the gender card.

This repulsion seems to span several normally polarized groups. Both lovers and skeptics of Mr Filmores views are solidly opposed to the  planned  character assignation that took place at Lisbon’s public podium.

The following remarks are just a few of the snippets  I have heard in the last week.


  •     A phone call I received stated: “It tells me that the Council only wants to hear from us if we agree with them. You wont catch me up there.You know we are paying her more than $50,000 to do this?”


  •     A  lady at the dump said “If what I heard is true she should be fired”.


  •     A man at a class I take said:  “I thought the council operating rules forbid that kind of stuff.”

  •     Another person reminded me that, she (Maloy) is in charge of our towns creative accounting system  and we shouldn’t be surprised with her coverup efforts.

I could go on and on with the comments but for brevities sake I will just tell you what  I feel is probably the most astute remark of all. An older gentleman that was at the Council Meeting said,  “She talked for 5 min. and didn’t answer his (Mr. Fillmore's) question,   Do we have less money in the account than we are supposed to have? I think  she was trying to skirt that question.”

 
With all the anger and confusion surrounding her speech the only thing that I am sure of is  Mrs. Maloy’s  reputation took a big hit Tuesday night .She shouldn’t have used this tactic to avoid answering a legitimate question by a concerned private citizen.

At the very least Mrs. Maloy owes Mr. Filmore a public apology.

 
Sadly
LisbonMaine.net
Joe Hill

No comments: