Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

WASTED TIME


I just review the Town Council Workshop conducted on April 10, 2018 and was very upset over the length of the workshop.  Councilor Fern LaRochelle, I believe, is incapable of asking a simple question.  Mr. LaRochelle has to go into a dissertation on EVERY question.  I do not know if Mr. LaRochelle is really that dumb or he just likes to hear himself talk.  I have known Mr. LaRochelle for several years and do not find him to be stupid so I guess he just likes to hear himself talk.  I believe he thinks the more he talks the more important he is.
 
The meeting lasted for one hour and thirty-three minutes and if you eliminated all the dissertations the meeting could have been reduced by approximately forty-five minutes, if not more.  Mr. LaRochelle has some great ideas but he need to eliminate all the dissertations on every comment. 
 
I do not know about your time but my time is precious to me and to listen to Mr. LaRochelle repeat everything or babble on and on, just waste my time.
 
Mr. LaRochelle, please continue to ask all the right questions but without the dissertation.
 
Larry Fillmore

No comments: