Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Monday, February 8, 2010

Li,,, Lis,,,, no,,, Lie. Just Doo It ! ,,,, Chief Brooks Does.

"The Art of the Lie

February 8, 2010 by Bob Livingston 

The Art of the LieWhen my children were growing up I could usually tell when they were lying to me. A subtle fidget, a flicker of the eyes or the pitch of their voice would give them away.
That’s because they were taught from the start that lying was wrong. My wife and I drummed it into them, and they believed it. Since they knew what they were doing was wrong it was difficult for them to pull it off.
I’ve always been pretty good at spotting liars. Not as good as Dr. Cal Lightman from the Fox show Lie to Me; but pretty good. It was a gift that served me well as a reporter.
Of course it’s a lot easier to spot a lying politician today than it used to be. How do you know they’re lying? It’s cliché, but, it’s when their lips are moving."


continue reading->>