Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Thursday, March 4, 2010

This Week in the Greyhound Gab

Editor's Note:
Greyhound Gab is a column by Paula Caron, an eighth grade student at Philip W. Sugg
 Middle School in Lisbon.  Views expressed in the column are from “on the street” 
interviews with other students and or staff on a particular subject matter and/or event. 
All photos and interviews conducted by Paula Caron.

Greyhound Gab
By: Paula Caron
PWS Student Reporter
 
How did you spend your February Vacation? 
 
"During February vacation I hung out with friends.   I have a fun life because I
 have friends. I'm was on Face Book twenty-four-seven, donated blood with permission 
 from my mom, and went swimming." 
-Olivia Bulgin, grade 8. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I spent time with my friends and family. I also did some shopping and swimming." 
-Emily Stevens, grade 8.  



 

 
"I went to some parties during vacation and hung around."
-Arianna Bundy, grade 8.