Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Citizen's Comment on Town Council's use of Executive Sessions


Click for original story: http://www.lisbonreporter.com/2013/02/politics-la-lisbon.html


Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013

I believe you are correct and that the Council uses this entirely too much, and incorrectly most of the time. I believe in open government and respect for the citizens. I gave this form of governing a chance- even voted for it...to my regret. 


I feel 'we the people' have lost a voice in our town's affairs. 

 I still wonder whatever went on with respect to Jennifer Norris-guess that will never be answered.

 I also think it's tough to take on the job of being a town leader in a volunteer capacity as we see in the news of towns around the state.

Faye Brown
Lisbon Falls Resident

No comments: