Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Sunday, February 17, 2013

A True Patriot Selling Goods To Pay For Trip; CAFR1 - Yamaha Roadstar Silverado 1600cc put up to help fund DC Trip‏ Travel Expenses.

ANY CHANCE OF HELPING THIS MAN OUT AS HE IS HELPING YOU?????



 Walter Burien - CAFR1.com


CAFR1 NATIONAL POST

The CAFR1 - Yamaha Roadstar Silverado 1600cc cruiser is being put up for sale at a discount to help fund the CAFR1 TO DC TRIP.

Details and pictures of the cruiser can be seen here - http://CAFR1.com/yamaha.html
Also at the bottom of the CAFR1 front page I put up a picture of the cruiser that is linked to the same page.

An Internet search will show the same selling on the high end at $10,500 and the low end $4,200. 

I have discounted for quick sale to $3,800 to help finance the DC trip from the proceeds of the sale.

If you know someone in AZ, CA, NM, UT, or CO who would like to purchase the CAFR1 cruiser at a good price, please bring this to their attention and if they are interested have them call me. If you have not yet and just want to pitch in for the CAFR1 to DC trip then please do so.

Thanks and truly yours,

Walter Burien - CAFR1.com
P. O. Box 2112
Saint Johns, AZ 85936

Tel. (928) 458-5854
________________________
__________


PS: To get an idea of what I will be spending on the DC trip, note the following:
Just to get out the door I have to put 5 of my 9 pups up in a daycare kennels with a woman for 2.5 weeks I know in Pine, AZ who takes care of dogs from her home for 2.5 weeks. Can leave 4 at my home that will not get into a fight with each other. If I left all 9, I would come back to a bloody mess and 1 or 2 less pups. Normally they charge $35 per day per dog. I can probably negotiate $15 per x 5 = $75 a day x 17 days = $1275 She would have to turn down any other dogs and just take care of my 5.

I live six hours from the Phoenix Airport. Would drive my van down and leave it in long term parking $4 per day x 17 = $68 Gas back and forth from the airport in my van that gets about 12MPG is about $165. Airfare about 2 weeks in advance to DC, I can get for about $255 RT. Would get a compact Enterprise rental car for 17 days to use while in DC = $527 + insurance $102 = $629. Hotel stay cheapest I could find was $65 per day x 17 = $1105.  Miscellaneous for food, etc. at $25 per day x 17 = $425

The above is; 1275 + 68 + 165 + 255 + 629 + 1105 + 425 = $3922 (without DC tax on the DC items)

What I wanted to do is hire a local DC actuary to prepare a professional actuarial projection report for TRF fund management picking out one of the local governments close to DC. Then to reproduce about 100 copies and use as an example. They are not cheap. If I squeezed and negotiated at my best, probably I could get them to charge me $3,500 (they would want to charge 10K +) 

Printing of 100 reports at $4 per report = $400

So for the basics not considering unexpected / unknown: $3900 + actuary $3500 + 100 Reports $400 = $7,800

If I could, I would hire a DC  Press PR rep and try to get sponsorship for a room in the DC press club for a day reserved for a presentation to the Press (extra reports and press releases printed) I was hoping to raise a total of 10K for the trip. 

I put out the word out again on 02/14/13 to the CAFR1 National email group for funding, leaving the CAFR1 year end close extended from 02/14/13 to 02/20/13 as noted on the second article on the page and on the CAFR1 DNT page per the DC trip and in the last 48 hours $830 came in from six people.
_________________________________________

No comments: