Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sex Obsessed America - Why is Anthony's Weiner so important?

 Check out my latest article on sexual immorality in America and the Anthony Weiner phenomenon. Why is it no one in DC can keep their pants pulled up?

Sex Obsessed America - Why is Anthony's Weiner so important?

Everywhere I go I see sex. It’s on billboards, store-front windows, the way women dress (or don’t dress) on television, in the movies. It’s on my computer screen to the point where I need a special software tool just to keep it from popping up (no pun intended). To someone on the outside of America looking in, it would appear that sex “owns” America.

So, why then, are we surprised at “the rise” (and fall and rise again) of Anthony and his Weiner? I’m sitting here in an internet café (and when someone walks in I glance up just to make sure they’re not pointing a gun at me) and I have to admit that most of the women who walk in here are dressed quite modestly. I really don’t believe most women want to get into Anthony Weiner’s pants. Of course, some men like to fantasize that women want them, but it’s just not true. Let’s face it – most rapists are men.

On the other hand, sex sells. That can’t be debated. Men, have you ever wondered why so many strangers are interested in the size of “your package”? Come on! Give me a break here! I don’t want a nutritional all natural supplement to make her happy and give her the size she deserves! That’s just gross! But, people wouldn’t be making and marketing this snake oil unless men were buying it.

I once read an article about a study claiming that men think about sex every seven seconds. That’s...

READ MORE HERE


Submitted by: 'Skip Coryell'; the author.


No comments: