Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Saturday, March 1, 2014

TSA Bull Crap Right Here in Manchester, New Hampshire, we report you decide



Isolated idiocy or something more sinister?

Steve Watson

Infowars.com
February 28, 2014

A man who was traveling through Manchester, New Hampshire was stopped and harassed by the TSA after he opted out of going through a body scanner. The official reason for further interrogation, according to the screeners, was “We saw Bitcoin in your bag and need to check.”
For anyone living under a rock, Bitcoin is a virtual currency. It does not exist in physical form. Saying you had seen bitcoin in a bag would be like saying you had seen email in a bag – it makes no sense.
Which is why Davi Barker, a Libertarian blogger who was returning from the New Hampshire Liberty Forum, was somewhat befuddled at the situation.
I was about to ask for my attorney, who happens to be my wife, when [the person wearing] the orange shirt said, “What about Bitcoin?” I was flabbergasted. This was above and beyond any scrutiny I had ever received from the TSA, and a little frightening that they were looking for Bitcoin. I said I didn’t understand the question. He continued, “We saw Bitcoin in your bag and need to check.” I was incredulous, and asked, “Do you have a superior officer because I don’t think you know what you’re talking about.” The blue shirt replied by repeating that they were “managers,” but if I didn’t answer his questions he could call law enforcement and have me taken into custody. I asked, “Aren’t you law enforcement?” and he replied, “No we’re with the TSA.”
Barker, who is a co-founder of BitcoinNotBombs, a Bitcoin advocacy group, relates the encounter in the following video:

Read and Follow more here:

No comments: