The Town Council meeting was adjourned to a workshop where the Council discussed two items: Medical Marijuana Ordinance and Itinerant Vendor Ordinance (Mass Gathering).
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
RECAP TOWN COUNCIL MEETING – JUNE 30TH
The following is a summary of the Town Council meeting for June 30th, 2015. The following agenda items were approved by a vote of 7-0:
1. Town Manager’s Contract was approved.
2. Banner Policy was approved.
3. Award Paving Bid was awarded to Harry S. Crooker & Sons for $183,440.38.
4. Striping Bid Award went to Lucas Striping for $16,380.12.
5. Library Masonry Repair Bid Award was awarded to Knowles Industrial Services Corporation.
6. 2015-2016 Waste Water Treatment Plant Budget was approved.
7. 2015-2016 Municipal Budget was approved by departments with only one being approved by a vote of 6-1 and that was Public Works Department. (Lunt dissenting vote)
8. Authorization to expend funds without approved School Budget was approved.
Agenda item 2015-187 was taken off the agenda because the Municipal budget was approved by the Council.
Under Other Business – Mr. Michael Pardue, from The Tideview Group provided the results of the Lisbon Police Department Staffing Assessment. The Town Manager had no comments. It was determined that the Gartley Street Property is not owned by the town but by the School Department so it was taken off the list of property to be sold.
Under Appointments – Mr. Richard Long resigned as an Associate Member of the Planning Board and was approved as a Regular Member of the Planning Board. Mr. James Lemieux was approved as an Associate Member of the Planning Board.