Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

FREEDOM FORCE: Latest Trump Plan on ISIS – “Bomb the SH** Out of Them”!


Posted on Onan Coca 

 
Donald Trump unveiled his latest plan on dealing with ISIS during a recent campaign stop in Fort Dodge, Iowa. Telling the crowd that he hadn’t wanted to let his plan slip too soon but that his hand was being forced by the media and pundits who are saying he doesn’t have a plan, Trump let loose with what he’d do to ISIS. 
I said I don’t want to really tell you, but I realized I had to because I’m getting killed by these people [in the media] who say “Trump doesn’t have a plan for ISIS!”
I said no, I have a plan but I don’t want to tell ISIS what it is, because I’m going to win…
People are thinking like I don’t have a plan, I hate doing it. So I was on one of the shows, and

TO READ MORE: http://freedomforce.com/7536/latest-trump-plan-on-isis-bomb-the-sh-out-of-them/

No comments: