Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Sunday, May 11, 2014

I Really Liked Ms.Norris

I really liked Ms.Norris- we allowed her to be kicked to the curb. The Chief of Police treated her very badly and I think she had a lot of honesty and fortitude to tell it like it was, and would become, after hiring one of the worst Town managers I have ever seen in this town I dearly love and have lived in all my life.
 
I will always wonder what our town would have been like today if we had kept Jennifer Norris and never met the likes of our former town manager. I thank you Larry for telling the truth and taking your valuable time to educate us. I think we have a good Council  and I am getting a little more comfortable with that form of government... but I always attended our town meetings and the fact that my vote counted there and we could always have a secret ballot.


Submitted by: 'Faye Brown'

1 comment:

Larry Fillmore said...

Jennifer Norris was the best! Thank you very much for those kind words, Faye. The people responsible for hiring Stephen Eldridge as Town Manager were David Brooks, Michael Bowie, Dale Crafts, Norma Wells and Gina Mason. In order to tell where over $2,000,000.00 tax dollars have gone is with a forensic audit, which is extremely costly, but maybe worthwhile in the long run. There is no other way to tell who benefited what.