Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Monday, April 18, 2016

GOPDD: Angry Taxpayers, Not Stupid People, Are Backing Donald Trump

by

By D.C. McAllister
Like so many of my fellow Americans, I felt helpless as I sat in front of the television in the fall of 2008, watching Barack Obama become the 44th president of the United States. I had high hopes for John McCain and Sarah Palin, but my hopes were dashed as America elected Obama, despite not knowing much about him.
I wanted to do something, speak out, have a voice, but I was just a mom in Charlotte, N.C., struggling to get by. I felt alone, my voice heard only within the confines of my own home as I snapped back at television commentators or politicians spouting drivel on the radio. Then came the Tea Party.
TO READ MORE: http://gopthedailydose.com/2016/04/18/angry-taxpayers-not-stupid-people-backing-donald-trump/

No comments: