Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

GOPDD: Retired Police Officer Writes Open Letter To Colin Kaepernick- Goes Viral

by  


An Open Letter to Colin Kaepernick,
Dear Colin guess you have been pretty busy these last few days. For the record I don’t think any more or less of you for not standing for the National Anthem. Honestly, I never thought that much about you, or any professional athlete for that matter, to begin with. I’ve read your statement a few times and want you to know I am one of the reasons you are protesting. You see I am a retired police officer that had the misfortune of having to shoot and kill a 19-year-old African American male. And just like you said, I was the recipient of about $3,000 a month while on leave which was a good thing because I had to support a wife and three children under 7-years-old for about 2 months with that money. Things were pretty tight because I couldn’t work part time. Every police officer I’ve ever known has worked part-time to help make ends meet.

TO READ MORE: http://gopthedailydose.com/2016/08/30/retired-police-officer-writes-open-letter-colin-kaepernick-goes-viral/

No comments: