Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

GOPDD: VIDEO: Marine Gives Extremely POWERFUL Message To Trump On Deathbed, Just Hours Before He Passes


by

While on his deathbed, former Marine Dr. Larry Lindsey gave an extremely powerful message to our nation’s president-elect, that speaks volumes to the respect that our soldiers have for our new president. Larry stayed alive just long enough to see Donald Trump elected and just before he passed, the past weekend, he had his family videotape him and his final words on Americans.
Larry started out by saying, “President Trump, Vice President, Pence and General Mattis, I would like to say that the greatest honor of my life has been to wage this battle with you. I haven’t been prouder to being a Marine than anything I’ve ever done in my life. Having a hand in some small way in fighting for my country has meant the world to me.”

A MUST READ AND WATCH VIDEO: http://gopthedailydose.com/2016/12/20/video-marine-gives-extremely-powerful-message-trump-deathbed-just-hours-passes/

No comments: