Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

GOPDD: Sheriff Clarke – Enough Of These Lectures By One Percenters Dictating “Who We Are”


by

Sheriff David Clarke is asked for his take on week one of the Trump administration. Once again he nailed point after point. Clarke said, “Well first of all I thought it was a good start because what President Trump has to do first is set the table and that’s what he’s doing. He’s undoing some of the damage with the executive orders, many of those that violated the Constitution, circumvented Congress, we got rid of those.”
Clarke reminds the audience, “And what he did was create some executive orders that help him enforce existing law, not make new law, so I was glad to see that. I still don’t understand why people have a problem, when I say people I mean the New York Times, the Washington Post, media elites, political elites, with Donald Trump tweeting at three o’clock in the morning. I do some of my best tweeting at that time of day.”

TO READ MORE AND WATCH VIDEO: http://gopthedailydose.com/2017/01/29/sheriff-clarke-enough-of-these-lectures-by-one-percenters-dictating-who-we-are/

No comments: