Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Monday, July 9, 2018

GIVING CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

 
An update to my previous letter on the Lisbon Reporter:
 
You probably remember that, at the June 26 Town Council meeting, my
remark that placing a solar light at the School Street/Route 196 Garden
might prevent vehicles from driving into the garden, and hopefully 
stopping the annual destruction of the garden and Worumbo Mill Wheels.
 
And to my surprise on Monday, July 2, there were solar lights around
the perimeter of the garden. 
 
I assumed that the town public works had placed them there. I even
called the PW director and left a message, thanking him.
 
I learned last night that it was actually Councilor Kris Cradford who purchased
the solar lights, and, with the help of his son, put the them around
the perimeter of the garden.
 
Kris, a member of the Town Council, decided it would be a good civic
lesson for his son. 
 
In my estimation, Councilor Kris went above and beyond Civic Duty by that 
unselfish act. 

He is my hero!

Dorothy Fitzgerald
Concerned Citizen

No comments: