Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Obama's comments regarding Cambridge Police

I grew up in Roxbury, Ma. and I remember when Joe Louis was the Heavyweight champion, I was in a mixed school, black and white, and previous black friends became enemies. At recess time at the Dudley School, there was constant threats of blacks against whites, fistfights all over the school yard. Going to the movie on saturday, either at the Dudley or Rivoli movies, was a challenge since gangs used to gather to try to get our movie money. When Louis fought Billy Conn and lost, I changed to a Catholic school to avoid the abuse. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To me, this is what Obama is capable of doing, using race to defend a a situation which did not call for his intervention, until he knew what actually went on. He has previously defended friends in situations which did not call for it. This is the Obama the democrats voted for. My Independent vote went to mcCain just because i didn't want Obama. Still don't. Andy Riordan, Lisbon Falls, Maine