Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Saturday, September 10, 2011

One should not throw stones when living in a glass house themselves.

I have been a RN for quite a few years and have experience working with  Ms. Pomelow. She should be proud of her accomplishment in obtaining her  recent advancement into an administrative position. But what I cannot believe is  her lack of compassion for a citizen at the  town council meeting on 9/6 considering she is an administrator of a nursing facility.  

With all the cutbacks at the state level I certainly would not put my parents in her care with her recent display in a council voting process for a business owner struggling to pay his bills.  It seems like she was not even comfortable with her own decision which makes me question the real motive.

Why would you question this man's business in appearance? One should not throw stones when living in a glass house themselves.

Signed,

Debra Jean Bain BSN
Lisbon, ME



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats right - I also thought it was a little strange she would have concern about the appearance of a fellow Lisbon's property when her own property is in worse shape than the person she had concern about.