Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Waste Of My Time, Thanks But No Thanks!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I want to thank very much the citizens who wrote my name in for District 1 Budget Advisory Board.  I am very honored to have your trust with this position but I must respectfully decline for two important reasons.

The first and most important reason is because I would not be able to continue writing for The Lisbon Report or the Lisbon News.  I believe I am much more effective exposing the shenanigans, backdoor deals and outright deception going on with the management of the Town of Lisbon. The citizens of Lisbon need to know what kind individuals they have elected and what they are doing with our tax dollars.  I only report the facts and bring out the issues facing the residents of Lisbon.  Exposing the underhanded dealings and double crosses in the town are essential to making everyone aware of what goes on behind closed doors.

The second reason is because this town council does not and will not listen to anything I have to say.  Look at the history of the Budget Advisory Board and whether or not the town council has listened or adopted any of the recommendation of the board.  The answer is no!!!!  Look at the transfers going on without the Budget Advisory Board knowledge or input.  This is a total waste of time.

This town council only does what it wants and will continue to do so.  Filling a position on any board or committee is a complete waste of time.  Nothing can be accomplished to save this community now.

Larry Fillmore
Concerned Citizen



You are absolutely right Larry.
I know first hand as a member of the non-advisory board for 2 years.
Dot
 Updated 11-11-11  12:00 PM

No comments: