Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Friday, January 13, 2012

Tap on the shoulder

A true story from  the pages of the Manchester Evening Times

Last Wednesday a passenger in  a taxi heading for Salford station
leaned over to ask the driver a question and  gently tapped him on the
shoulder to get his attention.

The driver  screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove
up over the curb and  stopped just inches from a large plate window.

For a few moments  everything was silent in the cab. Then, the shaking
driver said "are you OK? I'm  so sorry, but you scared the daylights
out of me."

The badly shaken  passenger apologized to the driver and said, "I
didn't realize that a mere tap  on the shoulder would startle someone
so badly."

The driver replied,  "No, no, I'm the one who is sorry, it's entirely
my fault. Today is my very  first day driving a cab.

I've been driving a hearse for 25 years."  



 Happy Friday the 13th!

No comments: