Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Monday, January 9, 2012

What Happened To Conducting Business At Town Council Meetings?

After watching this new town council's last two meetings it struck me funny as to why no business was ever conducted?   What happened to the transparency that is supposed to be in play of Town government?  Are they hiding something again?  

The last agenda had Town manager's report but when they got to it the "faux" Town Manager had nothing to say. Lordly lordly what a waste of taxpayer's money feeding him.

Don't we pay him to tell us what is going on?   This community has the right to know what is going on without having to take the town to court to get information from them.  

There is something drastically wrong with the mindset of this Town Council form of government.

Am I the only senior citizen, lifelong Lisbon resident that sees this?  


If I could get out more I would go to the meetings and ask myself but I can't anymore.  




And Fern Larochelle do you have to speak so much and say so little?  Blaa blaa blaa you should watch yourself. You have lost my respect that I had for you as a councilor with these last two meetings.




If I could only sell my house and leave Lisbon.


Curiously,

Mrs. Tugball

No comments: