Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Citizen Writes: Re: The Lisbon Reporter


I am a lifelong resident of Lisbon Falls, and one who has enjoyed my hometown and its citizens immensely in thought ,word and deed for over 65 years . I am fortunate to know and converse with  hundreds of our town citizens in my Barbershop which I have operated for over 40 years to date. 
Never ,in my opinion,and in all my years in Lisbon, have I witnessed such  'mis'management of our town than  by our current Town Manager, Steve Eldredge and his 'enforcer' Ryan Leighton. This 'team' has run roughshod over too many of our good citizens, and it's time for it to stop. 
I voted for the Council form of government we presently are enduring, but I feel that 'we the people' have lost our voice under this administration.
 
Faye Brown

No comments: