Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Life Long Resident Is Witness To Deceit, Lies, and Misogyny From Some Of Our Highest Officials

It really doesn't seem too much to ask for an explanation of the mystery of the 'missing'  money- One thing is for sure, Ms Norris was only doing her job when she discovered the discrepancy, and she was hung out to dry. As a lifelong citizen of Lisbon Falls, I hope I will live long enough to see leadership in my beloved town that I can once again respect and trust. In the past few years, I have witnessed deceit, lies and most probably outright misogyny from some of our highest officials.

 Faye Brown
Lisbon Falls
_______________________________________________
Editor's. notes:  

mi·sog·y·ny

[mi-soj-uh-nee, mahy-] 
noun
hatred, dislike, or mistrust of women.

Have an Awesome Day!

 

No comments: