Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Tax Return!

I just received my tax return for 2011 back from the IRS. It puzzles me!!!   They are questioning how many dependents I claimed.   I guess it was because of my response to the line : "List all dependents"   I replied: 12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million crack heads; 42 million unemployed people on food stamps, 2 million people in over 243 prisons; Half of Mexico; and 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate." Evidently, this was NOT an acceptable answer.   
I KEEP ASKING MYSELF, WHO THE HECK DID I MISS? 

Submitted by: 'Bucksnort'

1 comment:

Larry Fillmore said...

How very true!!!! It appears the regular taxpayers are paying for everyone else. Not only are we supporting foreign countries all over the world in foreign aid but now we are supporting all the illegal aliens, we are paying for drugs for the unemployed and supporting people who are not Americans but living off our system. Everyone is screwing the American taxpapers.