Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

'It's Cold Outside;' Windows at the MTM school‏ left open

As home owners no one needs to be reminded of the high cost of heating oil. Last year I was witness to open windows at the MTM school gym when temperatures were below freezing and said nothing. Enough is enough. I have sent three emails to the town manager so far this year expressing my concerns and it continues. 
 
Tonight (Tuesday 2/5/13)
I drove past at 7:30 pm and the gym windows were open.I am sure that the people attending this function had their windows and doors closed at home..If the supervisors of these programs don’t have enough common sense to keep doors and windows closed may be they should look for another venue. The MTM is no real asset to me and I don’t want my tax dollars wasted this way.
 
Glenn Beal
TAX PAYER

No comments: