Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Our Wanna Be Police Chief Must Be Too Busy Playing Politics And Harassment To Catch Real Criminals

Lisbon man arrested on fugitive sex charge

LISBON — A local man was arrested Tuesday and charged with being a fugitive from Colorado where he is wanted on sex crimes.

Submitted photo
Scott Helms

Acting on a tip from the Maine Computer Crimes Task Force, Lisbon police arrested Scott Helms, 48, of 4 Libby St., on charges of being a fugitive from justice based on a warrant from Gilpin County Sheriff's Office in Colorado.
Helms has been charged with three counts of Internet sexual exploitation of a child and two counts of criminal attempt of sexual exploitation of a child.
A source familiar with the case said Helms has been living on Libby Street for several years. He was arrested by police Detective Bernie McAllister and Officer William Tapley.

 Read More Here.

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL US WHAT WE NEED THE LISBON POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR?

 THANK YOU TO THE  MAINE COMPUTER CRIMES TASK FORCE, GREAT JOB!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you really insinuating that the Lisbon Police Dept are expected to identify a crime committed over the internet from a random home just because it is in the town limits? There is a reason the state has the Maine Computer Crimes Task Force. Small towns cannot manage this challenge. They can however execute warrants as they were asked to here. I think ALL INVOLVED did a fine job. Please stop bashing our town just to bash.

Anonymous said...

Where can I get help if I feel the town's police are harassing me? I don't know much about this legal stuff but can I be told to go home & stay even if I've been found to have done nothing wrong? I dare not say too much but feel since an incident over a year ago the police have followed me looking for reasons to stop me & still do for reasons I find are quite subjective.