Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Townhall: (scary) China Just Pierced the U.S. Treasury's Veil...

Dear concerned American,

I have troubling news to report.

News that was NOT announced publicly by the United States government, that is.

In an unprecedented agreement, the U.S. Treasury has agreed to give China direct access to its auctions.

Per the deal, China is allowed to bypass Wall Street, and purchase Treasury Bills without placing any bids through primary dealers.

The deal wasn't announced publicly or in any message to primary dealers.

Never before... Not in the entire 237-year history of this great country has any foreign government been granted such intimate access to Capitol Hill.

Although there are no laws being broken, the Treasury's accommodation of China is definitely suspicious.

China already holds more than $1.2 trillion in U.S. Treasuries. Before long, China will own 50 cents on every dollar of U.S. debt.

With that in mind, I must ask a very difficult question...

Has the United States ALREADY lost its sovereignty to China?

Yes, China now owns/runs the United States.

No, the United States remains an independent nation.

I've seen the poll results, and they're shocking.

As always, thanks for your participation,


Robert Williams
Founder, Wall Street Daily

www.townhall.com
http://www.wallstreetdaily.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the
same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from
that service? Many thanks!

Also visit my homepage - read more (ac-alaya.com)