Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Monday, February 9, 2015

General Flynn, Obama’s Former Director of Defense Intelligence Agency Decries Lack Of Strategy

Posted on by Rick Wells    
 
054 mike flynn 940


Lt. General Michael Flynn, the recently retired Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency is asked by Fox News host Chris Wallace for clarification. He asks Flynn, “Are you saying that at this moment, after all these years, that we do not have a coherent strategy, full 360 degrees, to combat Islamic terrorism?”

Flynn replies, “Yeah, I think what I’m saying is that the strategy that we’ve had is not working, it’s clearly not working. I mean just, just look at the kinds of things that we’re facing. In my world, in what I have grown up to have to do is define the enemy that we are facing and like I’ve said, if you, you can’t defeat an enemy that you don’t admit exists. And I think that we have to clearly define what the enemy is, that’s number one.”

He continues, “And I think the next thing is to clearly articulate a strategy that is broader than just counterterrorism, broader than just, I hate to just use the sort of military vernacular of airstrikes but I feel like we are kind of like a football team with the quarterback at the huddle. And the quarterback says ‘ready break,’ everybody’s supposed to step to the line and the team’s supposed to move down the field together in a synchronized way to the goal line to win.”

TO READ MORE: http://gopthedailydose.com/2015/02/09/general-flynn-obamas-former-director-of-defense-intelligence-agency-decries-lack-of-strategy/

No comments: