Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

What Message Does It Send? Ex-Congressman Allen West Explodes During Fiery and Emotional Times Square Speech

Former Florida Congressman Allen West absolutely exploded in New York City’s Times Square on Wednesday. The Republican strongly criticized President Barack Obama’s leadership calling him a “weakling” and “charlatan.” “I want President Obama to know one thing,” West said. “You may say that you have done something that no one else has done. You know why no one else has done it? Because it’s a damn stupid thing you just did.”

He continued: “If people are upset because of what I’m saying, I really don’t care. Because I had a father that stood at World War II…I gave 22 years of my life to make sure that that great beacon of liberty, freedom and democracy continues to stand. And I have a nephew, I have friends that are still serving on the front lines — and my commitment is to the oath that I took on 31, July, 1982, to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”


Organizers estimated roughly 10,000 people attended the rally on Wednesday, according to the Associated Press.

Ex-Congressman Allen West Explodes During Fiery and Emotional Times Square Speech

No comments: