Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Monday, February 29, 2016

GOPDD: Hookers are expensive these days… Bill Clinton explains why he charges $500,000 per speech: “I have to pay my bills.”

By -

Former President Bill Clinton speaks during a campaign event at the Waldorf Astoria, Monday, June 4, 2012, in New York. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)
Originally posted at Power Line Blog.
Will Bill Clinton be an asset to his wife’s campaign for the presidency? A week ago, I would, without hesitation, have said yes. After all, the former president remains popular and surely is a better politician than Hillary.
But after his comments to NBC’s Cynthia McFadden, I’m not so sure. Consider his defense to charging $500,000 or more for a single speech. Serving up an instant classic, Clinton told McFadden “I have to pay our bills.”
TO READ MORE: http://gopthedailydose.com/2016/02/29/hookers-are-expensive-these-days-bill-clinton-explains-why-he-charges-500000-per-speech-i-have-to-pay-my-bills/

No comments: