Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Thursday, May 19, 2016

GOPDD: Trump hints at LEAVING UN, former ambassador agrees with his policies

by


Former UN ambassador a man who has his foreign policy chops has come out supporting Donald Trump and his plan to shake things up at the United Nations.
“I think it’s something that demonstrated a very serious effort on his part to address a global picture on foreign policy. I wish the campaign had let him do it six or eight months ago. Frankly, I think it would have been helpful but better late than never is my view. He talked about things that I think shouldn’t need emphasis but do and the most important being the centerpiece of American foreign policy has to be the protection of the United State and its people and its interests around the world.”
He was particularly impressed by how Trump would deal with Russia.
TO READ MORE: http://gopthedailydose.com/2016/05/19/trump-hints-leaving-un-former-ambassador-agrees-policies/

No comments: