Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

GOPDD: WATCH – Father Does THIS to Protect His Daughter at Target Bathroom in Viral Video

by

Target-Bathroom
Parents across America are taking a stand and vow to protect their children from the politically correct Liberals who seek to place their children in harm’s way by their new rest room and locker room dictates.
“My daughter’s in the rest room I’m just trying to guard it right now,” a concerned father told a Target employee who approached him while he was standing in front of the women’s rest room at the store. “I was in here yesterday and they told us a man could in fact walk in on her while she was using the rest room. First of all, I don’t even think that’s legal. I’m not going to let my daughter be in danger so I’m going to stand here and let people know.”
TO READ MORE AND WATCH VIDEO: http://gopthedailydose.com/2016/05/30/watch-father-protect-daughter-target-bathroom-viral-video/

No comments: