Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Sunday, May 22, 2016

ROUTE 196 AND VILLAGE ZONING

How sad that the members of the town council do not work in the best interest

of the voters and taxpayers that voted them into office! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

When the interests of one or two are more important than the residents of

the town and taxpayers.

 
Amanda Bunker, Town Planner at $20,000 per year of my taxpayer $$$$,

and the Planning Board share the blame for this fiasco.    

 
Did they even think about the consequences when coming up with this plan?

 
              The Town of Lisbon aquifer is our best asset.

                       It needs to be protected.

 My sister, now deceased, lived in Lewiston. I always took water from home,

Town of Lisbon water, whenever I visited her.

 
Has anyone tasted the Lewiston water? I supposed one gets used to it when

you drink it everyday, but I FOR ONE WOULD NOT WANT TO!!!!!!

 
Do we really need a Town Planner who does not work in the best interests

of our town and it's residents? 

 
A BIG Thank you to Larry Fillmore for keeping us informed! ! !

Dorothy Fitzgerald
Concerned Citizen

No comments: