Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Monday, October 24, 2016

GOPDD: Trump Declares Civil War Against Corrupt DC – Gettysburg Contract With USA


by

Today, October 22nd, Donald Trump delivered an historic speech from the site of one of the most consequential battles of the Civil War, where the momentum turned irreversibly in favor of the Union troops, Gettysburg, PA. Trump laid out his program, labeled as a “Contract with the American Voter,” for the first 100 days of his administration. It represents another turning point in the people’s revolution, a civil war against the globalist oligarchs in power. In announcing his plan Mr. Trump said:
“I’m not a politician, and have never wanted to be one. But when I saw the trouble our country was in, I knew I couldn’t stand by and watch any longer. Our country has been so good to me, I love our country, I felt I had to act,” said Mr. Trump in his address.

TO READ MORE AND WATCH VIDEO: http://gopthedailydose.com/2016/10/23/trump-declares-civil-war-against-corrupt-dc-gettysburg-contract-with-usa/

No comments: