Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thank You To All Veterans, Past, Present, and Future


It is both my honor and my privilege to support our Brothers and Sisters Of
Service. I come from a family full of Veterans and have family and friends
in country now.  I was very moved by my recent trip to The Vietnam Memorial
Wall in Washington DC.  The trip was made to get the footage for my 50,000
Names tribute video.

I was so inspired I wrote my new song "Once we were Warriors"  I have been
working hard to create the video and am very pleased with the results.
I will post it around midnight tonight, so it will be available right on
Veteran's Day.

I invite everyone to stop in for a visit, and say Howdy!

I thank the Lisbon Reporter for their kindness and support.

I am proud to have my video shown here on their awesome site.

To my fellow Veterans, Active Duty, and all who support them,
I wish you nothing but the very best.
 
Have a fantastic Veteran's Day!
 
Take care.
Tom
"TunesNorth"
A Proud US Navy Veteran.


Veteran's Day 2010 Military Tribute Original by TunesNorth Walking with an Angel

Welcome to my Veteran's Day 2010 Military Tribute.
Dedicated to all our Military Veteran's and Active Duty.
Original song by TunesNorth.
On this Veteran's Day join me in honoring the Troops!

A tribute not only to American Veterans, but to our Allied troops as well.

Be they Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, Navy, National Guard or Coast Guard.
I am Proud to be a US Navy Veteran, and I take this time to honor our
Brothers and Sisters of Service.

I do not claim ownership of any images used is this video.
I did however write and perform the song; Walking with an Angel.