Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Monday, July 11, 2011

In Memory of Carl Huston

Carl and Madeline were not only neighbors on Woodland Avenue but were friends as well.

We lived "across the street". Our kids played together.

At Christmas time Carl, after he would get home from work,  would be out putting up Christmas lights.

Madeline loved Christmas lights.

My mother passed away on January 10, 1990. Without being asked and without my

knowledge, he spoke with George Janosco who owned Crossman's

Funeral Home, and went with his equipment to the cemetery and dug her grave.

At no charge. That is the kind of friend and neighbor Carl Huston was.

The Town of Lisbon has lost a great citizen and friend.

May his memory live on.



Dot Fitzgerald




Indeed Bill!  I haven't been around this area for very long and I did get to meet a deal with Carl.  He was and is tops in my book! 
Lou Turmelle