Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Sunday, February 7, 2016

GOPDD: University of Iowa Gives Growing Muslim Student Population Prayer Space

By -

(Via Breitbart) “We’ve had students who have tried to find empty rooms, I’ve even heard of a student using a stairwell so we did think this was a very important and necessary thing to respond to,” Dean of Students Lyn Redington said, according to CBS2Iowa. “The University of Iowa is a global, international institution, but we want all of our students to feel welcomed.”
“Normally when I’m on campus, I try to look for an empty room, which may be hard in the day with all these students or if I can’t find a room I’ll go to the top of a staircase and just pray there,” said Mohammed Ismail, a member of the Muslim Student Association (MSA).

TO READ MORE: http://gopthedailydose.com/2016/02/07/university-of-iowa-gives-growing-muslim-student-population-prayer-space/

No comments: