Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

FREEDOM FORCE: Man Under Fire For Posting This “Offensive” Gun Sign on His Property

sign 

Philip Hodges
Written by Philip Hodges
A gun owner in Boothbay Harbor, Maine is under fire for his controversial sign that contains a play on “Black Lives Matter.” His sign reads: “Black Rifles Matter. Yes, we have’em. No, you can’t take’em.”
The property owner Linc Sample said that some have asked him to remove the sign, but he said,”I don’t respond to that very well. It’s my property, it’s my sign. There’s been some talk that I have hurt tourism. I don’t believe that for a minute.” In addition, Sample said that he has posted controversial signs on his property for years.

TO READ MORE: http://eaglerising.com/36740/man-under-fire-for-posting-this-offensive-gun-sign-on-his-property/

No comments: