Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Friday, December 2, 2016

GOPDD: President-elect Donald Trump Plans to Win the War on Christmas…This is How (Video)

by

During the campaign, Trump insisted that if he was elected, the American public would start saying “Merry Christmas” once again.
trump-christmas
From The Daily Caller:
“The word Christmas,” Trump said on the campaign trail last September at the Values Voter Summit. “I love Christmas. I love Christmas. You go to stores, you don’t see the word Christmas. It says happy holidays all over. I say, ‘Where’s Christmas?’ I tell my wife, ‘Don’t go to those stores.’”
“I want to see Christmas. I want to see Christmas.’”

TO READ MORE AND WATCH VIDEO: http://gopthedailydose.com/2016/12/01/president-elect-donald-trump-plans-win-war-christmasthis-video/

No comments: