Latest Hard Metal Pricng

Monday, October 17, 2016

GOPDD: Leaked Hillary Audio: “American People Have No Right to Bear Arms” – Listen for Yourself

by

“We’ve got to go after this,” Hillary continued. “And here again, the Supreme Court is wrong on the Second Amendment. And I am going to make that case every chance I get.”
The thought of Hillary Clinton as the leader of the free world is a nightmare.
“I was proud when my husband took [the National Rifle Association]on, and we were able to ban assault weapons, but he had to put a sunset on so 10 years later. Of course [President George W.] Bush wouldn’t agree to reinstate them,” said Hillary Clinton.
“We’ve got to go after this,” Clinton continued. “And here again, the Supreme Court is wrong on the Second Amendment. And I am going to make that case every chance I get.”

TO READ MORE AND LISTEN TO AUDIO: http://gopthedailydose.com/2016/10/17/leaked-hillary-audio-american-people-no-right-bear-arms-listen/

No comments: